Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When i was brave

              When i was brave, it was a beautiful day at warrenlane elementary school. it was very hot, the sky was light blue with the beautiful white clouds. It was lunch time, which was the afternoon. I begin reading my bible, i was reading corthians 4-16, It was talking about being serious about geven your life to God, and not playing around. I am reading my bible next to room 16 which was my science teacher Mr. Porter. I am reading my bible and some child walks up to me and ask me why am i reading my bible at school. i tell the kid ,because its my inspiration. Then me and the kid began talking about why i love the bible. Then this girl brittany comes up to me telling me everything i believe in is a lie, i began to be brave in defened what i believe in. I give her proof, source, and my life exeperience. Because i was brave that day, i helped brittant believe in God. And we build a beautiful friendship every since.

No comments:

Post a Comment