Monday, September 13, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

I have five brothers in one sister. My oldest brother is 21 years old, and his name is euegen tyars, its a nice,lay back, chilled brother. My second brother is 19 years old and his name is tyrone tyars, hes been throught a stuggle in and out of jail, but hes changing his life daily by the choices he makes. Then its me im 18 years old my name is sharnay tyars and im a loveable,silly,goffy, creative and peaceful person. My third brother is 17 years old and his name is deondrae shaw hes trying to be a gangbanger, even though i teach him not to be one but his hard headed guy. Then its my sister desi shaw shes 15 years old, she disable, she wasnt born disable. While the doctors was pulling her out of my mother they push the tools to hard on her head and messed up the side of her brain to walk and talk, so she can't walk nor talk. But daily ive been trying to fix that to help her walk and talk. I love my sister shes my only sister. My fourth brother is 10 years old and hes name is tyler jordon and hes a honor student, very smart. My fiveth brother is 6 years olde and his name is martrell peoples hes very goffy and he thinks hes my daddy and hes assumes hes a gangbanger at a young age, hes tryinh to be like deondrae but im not going to let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment