Monday, September 13, 2010

My journey on a Pirate Ship

I was one hot day outside, the wieather was amazing, not to hot, not to cold. its was on point. Me my freiends Regina clark,Aston standberry,Jasper ashley, tuminee, daniell fair, marquishia peen, jasmine harris, and many more. We are all chillin haven a few drinks as in juice no beers. And we all laughing,joken and playing games.Next thing you know a shirk pop up in front of are pirate ship. We all look at it in a supprised. The caption of the pirate ships walks out side from the inside of the ship with many goodies. He looks at the shirk while its in the air and drop the cookies, onto the floor and screams everybody get into the ship please this is not good. So all of us run into the ship and we all set down in the living room. Mr.johnson tells us the story of the tree friends who went on a trip with shirks in the water. We laugh as if it couldn't happend to us, but little did we know, that day september 2,2024 it would. Mr. johnson tells us to put on some swimming items just in case we have to jump off this ship onto a new one for our own safety. So i was the first to jump up and scream were going die, im going to go put on some swim wear, i dont want to be shirks food. Everybody begins to laugh at me. With remaks. As i walked into my room, I looked outside of the window and saw shirks all around the ship swimming, I ran out of my room with my swim wear in my hand screaming the shirks are all around this ship. So everyone runs into my run to look through the windon then evern one begin to scream with fear, I begin to pray. And ask God to save us all, and let nothing happened to anyone. We all laid down watching tv that day in the living room all together with alll our swim wear on. We later find out that the shirks didnt want us it was some food in the bottem of the ocean, were they eat, and we were just in their way. We all put on some regular clothes and countiue having a blast on the pirate ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment