Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Me

About me, Im the type of person, who forgives,never judge, and always have a happy spirit, unless something bother me, and when im bother I just walk away from my crowed of people and sit by myself to forgive them for what they are doing, like Im always happy,excited and joyful. Im talkative if you, you want me to be. Im more of a out of a crowd person I dislike to fit in with everyone, because im not everyone else im who I am and that is sharnay tyars, a amazing,excited,loveable person. I dislike songs that disrespect females, I like guys who a genetalman, understands how to treat a young lady,never disrespect me,like me for me, not for who you want you me to be. Thats nice,cool and like animals. I like a guy who knows who he is, and doesnt change for others, unless he truley feels he needs to change himself to better himself. I like guys who like to try new things,but good and smart things, with knowledge. I like guys who can love me, not want to play,hurt or just wanna freak me. Im still a virgin , many thinks thats funny, but it doesnt matter to me. When I have a boyfriend I like to take him out, to have a amazing time, like to suprise him with gifts,love. I like to spend time with him, I am faithful only to him, I give him much of my time, never lie nor cheat,i dont like to fight,scream or start drama, so I want do any of them things, I like to rub his head,fits him up like a gentalman. I like guys who open and close doors for me. My favorite color is yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment