Monday, September 13, 2010

Opened your own Restaurant

The name of my Restaurant is called  Family,Fun,Food. My Reaturant would be a big 5 stored building. The color of my Restaurant is Gold,White and Yellow. It has 25 rooms, 7 game rooms, 10 bathroom with 20 stales in each. I would have a hug Resturant  with, soul food,desert,fast food, and sea food. Many people will have a varitiy of selctions with low prices. Each room will have a bathroom, 3beds, a chouch,chair, table, a telephone, and a washer and dryer. The game room includes a swimming room, gym room,picture room,goff room, arkade, and a bump a car room. Each bath room includes a 7 set of towles,lotion,powder,soap,scrobers,toys,house shoes,rube, scurf, make up, and Pjs.I have a nail, and hair shop in my Restaurant. I would have many cultures work in my Resturant, no ones disable to work in my Reasturant because of color. Everyone is able to work in famly,fun, food. I have a skating ring, movie theatre in my Resturant. All applicantions are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. "family,fun,food" should be capatalized

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a hotel. Nice restaurant description. Some gramatical errors here and there, but they did not disrupt the reading process for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to there. The way you described it is so alluring. It reminds of a Dave and Buster's but so much more and better

    ReplyDelete