Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cook any meal for my family

If I could cook any meal for my family I would cook porkchops,mashpotatos and cornbread. this are the steps to cooking my meal.

 

 
  1. Pick a skilet out of the cabinet. 
  2. Put the skilet on top of the stove.
  3. Turn on the fire to level 450 degress. 
  4. Full about 1/2 of the skilet with cooking oil.
  5. Clean the porkchops.
  6. Season the porkchops.
  7. Put flour into a plastic bag.
  8. Fill up the bag with the porkchops, then mix and shake the bag around with the flour and season.
  9. Once the oil is hot and ready, put the porkchops into the skilet, to began cooking.  Cook until each side until golden brown, approximately 15 mintues each side.When done cooking but the porkchops onto the napkins.
             
  1.  Put the corn mix into a bowl.
  2.  Add water,the mix,2 eggs,milk and sugar into the bowl of corn mix.
  3.  Store up the the mix within the bowl, until its soft and smooth.
  4.  Put the corn mix into a pan, then put the pan into the oven on 450degress.
  5.  Then wait until you see the cornbread turn light yellow then take it out and leve it on the stove to cool down.            

  1.  Pick a pot out of the cabinet, put the mashpotatos mix into the pot.
  2.  Add, 1 spoon of butter,m then 1/4 cup of milk into the pot.
  3.  stirr until its smooth and smooth.
  4. Then let the mashpotatos cool down.              

I would make this amazing meal for my family because its my favorite meal, and im great cooking this meal. I know they would love it, I would want to put a smile on their face, and make them full.

No comments:

Post a Comment