Monday, September 13, 2010

Deepest Fear

I personal dont have a Deepest fear, because I fear no one.But I have a fear, will more like a bad dream My.deepest bream of frea is to not enter into the gates of heaven. I want to church sunday. I attened faithful central bible church. And God was talking to me through bishop Umer. God was telling me, ''Don't rebel against me, because they rebel against you.'' ''Before you feed others, yoiu have to feed yourself.''  The bible Ezekiel;2. Isiah;30 When the word of God is in you. you can hear a sensestive voice of God. God will speak to you and guide your every foot step. You will go a different way then your friends would, they will think your crazy, but your not following them your following God.  There is a way that seems right, but at the end of the waay its destrouction, but there's a God way, which is the right way.The enemy takes me  a way, thats seems right, but not letting me see its leads to destuction, the more i walk  the more confortable i am, but  God step in and say turn this way, which is the right way. When you walk the wrong way five times nothing happened, so whiles nothing happening the enemey whispers to you ''see I told you nothings going to happened.'' But little do you know. The wages of sin is death. The enemy cite to make you think you would sin and get away with it. The enemy knows God words are true, and the longer he makes you believe that God world isnt true the longer you have a harded heart and the more you going to loose everythinh you have. The cite of the enemy is to trick you. Thats what God teach me so i know fear no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment