Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This jounal is unknown

              There was something about the way he talk to me,encourge me,shared his kindness,grace and mercy with me. He never turned his back  on me, he helled me, when people mistreated me. He saw the best in me, when everyone one else around me could only see the worst in me. See his mine, and i am his, it doesnt matter what i did, he only see me for who i am. When i have no friends, and my family their backs against me hes right here with me,conforting me. He is always talking.laughing and explaining to me.  In this dream i am in this white room with spirits all around me full of joy. I have a white dress on. I am dowed down at his feet praying. giving thanks and glory to his name. I see him picking me up and giving me a huge hug and kiss saying , well done my daughter, you have honored me with your all, i love you. Now go inter into my gates of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment