Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Poem Ballad-Love-Personification

My unknown, she was the best I love, her above all family members I would have giving my soul up for, until the day I find out she was only using me and taking avenged of me. She stole from me, she lied to me and she played me as if I was a crook on the streets, she was unknown in my eyes when she deiced to give me up, which im happy she did, because I had and is having a better life without her, she negative never positive, never did she once call and check up on me, our asked me if I need something, she stole my money and never gave me a piece. She s a crock to the system she the devil, she is unknown in my eyes, she’s nothing I would ever want to become, she lied and told me she loved me but she really meant I just want to take avenge of you. She never liked me, I don’t understand why she carried me in her whom for nine months she should have not had me, knowing she couldn’t love me, her part in my heart has vanished and I can honesty care less about her, and when she gets old and try to depend on me am going acts as if I have know idea who she is and let your feed, cloth and bath her self, because she has been replaced in my heart. She is unknown in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment