Sunday, January 9, 2011

Accomplishments

One of the most important accomplishments in my life so far is the day I graduated middle school with a diploma and three awards for history and science. This was not only important to me it was also important to everyone in my family. This amazing achievement showed me that I could do anything I wanted if I try hard enough. It showed others how great I really am. The day I received my middle school diploma was a very exciting day. A lot of people did not believe I would make it through middle school and graduated. But it was so amazing. When others realized that it had really happened, it gave them courage to strive for their goals and achieve them. For years before I went to middle school I struggled in my classes. And if I could not raise my grades I would not be able to pass to the next grade. I have been trying to study, solve problems and work out the problems that were giving for homework but I was unsuccessful. With my aunt help I was able to be successful. This mad my haters have so much more respect for me. When I received my middle school diploma, it was honestly one of the most important days in my life because of what took place as a result of it. It made me who I am as a person. this achievement taught me just because it seems you won’t make it, it does not mean you will not make it, the impossible is always possible if you just believe in your self even if know believes in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment