Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Goals

My goals I plan to accomplish through a college education is success. I plan to be successful in my major, classes, performances, physical health, and in my college experience. I expect a college education to help me become successful in my future. To help teach, lead and give back to my community. I was born in California all my life and all of my 18 years of living being raised in what you would call a foster home, I know a college education will teach me the ways of life, through knowledge of success. If I am taken out of a bad Environment, place into a knowledgeable Environment knowing I will do right, and be successful because some college university gave me a chance, to let me successful succeed and to accomplished my goals through a college education.

No comments:

Post a Comment