Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Fire My Autobiographic

It is a Sunday morning about 5:30am and my family and I are just waking up because we usually go to church at 7:10am. I’m in the bathroom getting dress. My aunt is in her room doing my cousin hair.  And my uncle is taking a shower.  And suddenly someone comes in   rings the doorbell. I run to the door and I say with a smooth soft voice who is it? The man says its Keith the next-door newborns. I said how might I help you. He say please excuse me but there is a fire on 89 in van ness you have 30 minutes to get out you’re house are your going to burn.
I ran actually to the hall way in scream it’s a fire on 89 in van ness hurry we only have 30 minutes I smell the smoke. My aunt hurries and grab a few things my uncle hurries and grabs a few things I run to my room in on my bed is my bible and on my dresser is my awards so I grab them and run out the house into the car. Thinking this can’t be happening.  I begin thinking while my parents are driving. Many times you don’t have a chance to grab or get anything.
I first item I would grab is my black wallet. Because it is a family generation wallet that has been past on throw out my mother family and it was given to me. It is very important to me because that is the only gift my mother actually gave me.  I the second item I would grab is my bible. Because its something I try to live by daily it is a very big important part of my life. It makes me a better person within my religion, which I am a Christian. It helps me get throw repeated challenges.       
The third item I would grab is my award to remind me of how gifted I am. Because it is a reminder when I’m down and family and friends tell me I won’t be anything nor achieve anything.  It reminds me that I will achieve success and the future.  I will become all that GOD wants me to become. Little do they know their going to be working for me, But my awards is special to me it is like a photo album and if it was to burn that memory couldn’t come back and be restore within my mind. It is like a lose memory I have no clue or proof on what I have done in my past to so my family in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment