Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good habits improve our physical, emotional and financial health. promote 1

One of my habits is exercising daily at 7; 30.  My family and me improve our physical health by working out to a work out DVD, then begin to exercise are muscles. Improving our physical health is very important in my family. Many of us don’t want to be overly bigger than are average weight for our height.
I am longer than my average weight for height, my average weight suppose to be 130 because my height is 5’2 but I weight 150 I am overly larger than I what I should be. I am larger than my average weight because I chosen to eat junk food instead of Healthy foods. Before I could overcome a problem, I must admit there is a problem and understand the reason for its existence. Many people, when confronted with issue or anxiety, either deny its existence or fail to adequately investigate the reason its existence.
As to the first issue of denial, very few people think they have no fear regarding their health. Without exception beginning people are very conscious and aware of their fears, but they don’t know why they are afraid. Running, jumping and walking is an activity that involves mental and physical skills. Without the practical experience, there can be little behavior change.
You can visualize, think, and dream all you want that you can ride a surfboard. But it’s the practical, hands on experience that enables you to paddle out, stroke just enough to match the speed of the wave, stand up, and trim position as you ride the swell onto the beach. So come on get involved and exercise daily. Work on your health, which will lead you not into cancer, because of physical outside appearance. Work on your emotional health because we all know when you know you look good you feel good.
The more you eat healthy foods the less money you have to spend on fatty foods or fast process food which leads you  into bankrupt, because you deiced to pay for some fast process food instead of buying some healthy food that can improve your weight loss. Everyone experiences some degree of frightens when it comes to their weight, and physical appearance before, and during. 
There is not one person in your appearance that would not feel some frightens if she or he were in your place, so take heart. You are not alone we in this together. Practice is one of the most important factors in confident of your health there is no substitute for actually practicing your physical health. The more experience you have working out, the less likely you are to be frighten by your health the more you do it, the less frightening it is.

1 comment: