Saturday, November 27, 2010

relationship with animals

i  have a relationship with my animal name papi. this animals is a doy its 3 year old and it was 100 pounds it very small and it has a broken leg because it have run into the street on octember 4 while i was in the bash bathing my youngest sister desi. and my cosin jasmine open the door and papi ran out the door and ran across the street without looking boths way and next thing you know a car drove past fast and it didnt stop, it just kep going. i rush papi to the hostel as soon as i could. i was wearing a yellow bright t shirt, with blue jeans and yellow and white shoes. my uncle took me and papi to the hostpital and they people put him on the bed then take care of papi they told me that papi would not be able to walk i cry because thats was my baby every friday after school we would excerise by running through the neiborhood until the sun set. so i began to stretch papi daily and he soon was able to walk with the grace of GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment