Thursday, October 14, 2010

The time I was totally happy

On January 26, 2008 was a time I was totally happy, because on that day I had graduated from warren lane elementary. I received three awards for History and Science. It was a bright sunny day, I woke up excited, silly and joyful to be graduating middle school because I would be the 2nd person out of my family generation to graduated middle school with complete A’s with a 4.00 GPA and the high class rink. That day was amazing because all my family gathered together to see me move forward to my future. They brought me candy, money and flowers. That was a day I thought I would never see come possible. Most of my family drop out of school or got pregnant. My family was so proud of me finishing middle school. Some saw the best in me, when I didn’t see the best of me. I was very proud of all my accomplishments, hard work and citizen ship for all I have done. That was the time I was totally happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment