Thursday, October 28, 2010

Compare and contrast foods you eat raw and foods that are cooked

Raw foods transform your life! I came to raw food because of unbearable toothache keeping me awake at night.
I never dreamt that eating raw plants would alter my brain! Raw foods give me so much brain focus that today I live a totally free life. I do what I love (writing) and I'll never again be a wage slave in a system that puts profit before people.
Factory food kills our earth. restore it to the blue jewel it truly is in the vast blackness of space. When you eat raw, you tread softly. Your carbon footprint is the lowest possible!
You owe it to yourself and to your children to test the raw food diet for two weeks – use this chart on next page. See for yourself why raw fooders are beaming!
A few people go raw overnight. The vast majority take at least a year. I took 15 years to reach 95% raw where I'm happy and comfortable. I go slow because I have no will-power. I reach for raw and the junk falls away at its own pace.
If you'd like to move quickly into raw foods, then  – wheatgrass and leafy greens juiced in a slow single-auger juicer. Green juice cleans out the toxins quicker, and rebuilds cells. It takes away cravings.
It's a magical journey! Every so often, something brand new happens. One day you discover you're not eating chocolate any more. You can't stand the taste. If you're a chocoholic

No comments:

Post a Comment